Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 6:17:34 AM EDT
Has anybody on the board delt with this company out of Lake Zurick IL.? I was looking at buying one of their uppers, how are they?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
About a year ago I bought a 16 inch car kit from M&A and put it on a Bushmaster lower. At first it didnt work for shit, wouldnt eject the cases from the chamber and the next round would get rammed into the back of the empty case, removed the mag and closed the bolt to try and remove the empty case and it was always stuck tight. Had to put the butstock on the groung and force the bolt open with my boot to get the emptys out. It did this about every other round so i took it home, put some superfine grit valve grinding compound on a wool barrel mop, stuck the mop in a drill them pushed the mop into the chamber and polished the inside of the chamber for about 5 seconds. that was a year ago and it hasnt malfunctioned yet. I guess the chambers are a little rough from the factory but if you polish it up you shouldnt have any problems. i wouldnt trade mine for a brand name rifle now, it shoots more accurately than the full length ar15s.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
i got their 16" parts kit, added my bushy stripped lower, it's been a good rifle. i'd do it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top