Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2001 3:17:00 PM EDT
I as at he local store today talking with them and they told me to come in back and look at some guns they just took in yesterday.  They said a guy cam in yesterday to trade in 20 handguns, all top quality Colts, Paras, Kimbers, HKs, And so on but all good guns most unfired. BUT he was going hrough a devorce and his wife took a SOS pad to them and scrached the heck out of them, she even took a knife to a glock and gouged the plastice up all over it. they looked horable scrached them up real bad to get even with him. My question is they would sell me a UNFIRED Para-Ordnance P12 scrached to S%@T for $375 out the door.  This is a great price but it would need to be sent out for a refinish job. But then I could have a Unfired Hard crome Para p12 for around. $550 or ntother kinda finish and thats a great price. But what do you think is it worth the trouble. Also want to say I think I would have had to hurt her bad for doing that. ANy sugestions about what type of finish and where toget it.
Thanks
SCAR
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This is easy--simply pick your desired finish, get an exact price quote, then do the math.

If the numbers say it's a good deal, it is.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
YEP
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#3]
hey look bud I don't care if she shot up your corvette, saying that you would even hit a woman a great way to get your self hurt in my book. my bushmaster is my most prized possetion but still it is only plastic aluminium and metal.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I would not hurt them but if the guns where in my name I would nail her ass for vandelizm and make her pay to get them refinished. But I would never hit a woman. Unless it was in self defense.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 5:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me clarafy I would NEVER hurt a women in any way, its just a figure of speech and I never said I would hit her for doing it. I have 3 sister and if anyone ever hurt them there would be hell to pay. I treat women the way I would want my sisters to be teated. Also I am about to get on the police department in the next few mounths so LIke I said It is just a figure of speech.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:06:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Check the brownells catalog......do it yourself.......
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe SCAR just meant tying her up and giving her an all night paddle session....

But seriously, depending on where she took the knive to the Glock, couldn't that "compromise structural integrity"? Ie, make it go boom in a bad way.

Anybody that would do that to a Glock needs to be locked up. I don't care if the guy was an a$$hole or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top