Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2008 6:04:34 PM EST
fototime.com/1D08729F12CC23C/conv.wmv

That's the CA89 with Fleming sear and HK Action 3 bolt head and carrier. Man I really like this gun.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:09:27 PM EST
Looks fun.

...I need a sear.

Also, you'll make life way easier if have the bolt back before you insert the mag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 4:53:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By CKxx:
Looks fun.

...I need a sear.

Also, you'll make life way easier if have the bolt back before you insert the mag.
Yep. I had just shot the first mag (there were two clamped together) and did the mag swap before pulling the bolt back. I usually pull it back before loading a mag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 9:41:06 AM EST
holy balls i need a sear. what you need next is a supressor
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 9:59:08 AM EST
Great video. I saw your post on HKpro and Im glad to see that the gun is running good for you. Pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 12:39:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jolly_Roger_Arms:
holy balls i need a sear. what you need next is a supressor
My dealer/SOT guy recently moved. We're waiting on his new paperwork to show up, and it's taking way too long, to order the suppressor. I think it's going to be one of the Yankee Hill models. I talked to them on Friday and they gave me a model number for one that will work with my Sig 226 and also take a three lug adaptor to work with the MP5. They just put out a 2nd generation version of it and will supposedly come apart for cleaning. My dealer has one that he uses on a Glock and it's pretty nice.

It's either the Cobra or the Wraith. I left the notes at work so I can look it up later.

And I just got my DVD of Navy Seals in on Friday, so I got to watch that this weekend. The beginning where they all come in with SD models was pretty cool.
Top Top