Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 7:04:34 PM EDT
fototime.com/1D08729F12CC23C/conv.wmv

That's the  CA89 with Fleming sear and HK Action 3 bolt head and carrier. Man I really like this gun.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks fun.

...I need a sear.

Also, you'll make life way easier if have the bolt back before you insert the mag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 5:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks fun.

...I need a sear.

Also, you'll make life way easier if have the bolt back before you insert the mag.
Yep. I had just shot the first mag (there were two clamped together) and did the mag swap before pulling the bolt back. I usually pull it back before loading a mag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#3]
holy balls i need a sear. what you need next is a supressor
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Great video. I saw your post on HKpro and Im glad to see that the gun is running good for you. Pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
holy balls i need a sear. what you need next is a supressor
My dealer/SOT guy recently moved. We're waiting on his new paperwork to show up, and it's taking way too long, to order the suppressor. I think it's going to be one of the Yankee Hill models. I talked to them on Friday and they gave me a model number for one that will work with my Sig 226 and also take a three lug adaptor to work with the MP5. They just put out a 2nd generation version of it and will supposedly come apart for cleaning. My dealer has one that he uses on a Glock and it's pretty nice.

It's either the Cobra or the Wraith. I left the notes at work so I can look it up later.

And I just got my DVD of Navy Seals in on Friday, so I got to watch that this weekend. The beginning where they all come in with SD models was pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top