Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 12:31:00 PM EDT

I'm trying to decide between the HSGI rifle mag pouches.  As a lot of you probably know, they are available in single configuration (holds 3 mags) or double (hold 6 mags).  I plan to mount them side-by-side anyways and was wondering if there were any advantages to getting two singles instead of the double.  Do the HSGI double pouches allow any curving to the body or will they resist curving...kind of like the three mag shingles like to do?

Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I would get the singles. If you want to use another configuration than the side by side, you can.

It's modular, so keep it flexible. The rig you have today may not be the one you want tomorrow.

Or, once you work with the one you have, you may want to make changes.

Only drawback I see is twice the MALICE clips needed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#3]
the single ones i usually see are 28.50 and the doubles are 45$. thats 12$ cost differnece per 2.

that being said, i had some of the double mag pouches and wished i had bought the single ones later on when i decided to move things around!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top