Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/27/2003 4:39:57 AM EDT
How many shooters on this board are on the "waiting list" for this upper?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:00:06 PM EDT
i have been since January
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:25:47 PM EDT
Hey Colt45man you should ask for your money back for the upper and buy a dedicated .50 rifle?If a ban takes place you are better off having a complete registered .50 than an upper.Plus they might not ship it after the ban and then you would be out of luck.Just a suggestion because the MMAG waiting list sucks.I think there using your money on chicks in the Bahamas!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:49:19 PM EDT
I thought about one .....but went with the full Serbu...BFG 50....will ship out next week....Call Mark order a Serbu takes about 2 weeks ...shoot and be happy......
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:29:56 PM EDT
On the list since NOV, I think? It's been a while.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:22:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By realwar:
Hey Colt45man you should ask for your money back for the upper and buy a dedicated .50 rifle?If a ban takes place you are better off having a complete registered .50 than an upper.Plus they might not ship it after the ban and then you would be out of luck.Just a suggestion because the MMAG waiting list sucks.I think there using your money on chicks in the Bahamas!

If a ban takes place the LAST thing I want is a serialized 50BMG rifle that they can come after later on like they did with the AKS rifles - remember???. My Ferret is doin' just fine until the MAG50 appears. Besides, I sent them no money down because they didn't want any up front.

There's a new post at Biggerhammer from MMAG finally. You might want to read it...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:33:14 AM EDT
Very true Colt45man....Well if you MMAG upper arrives please let us know how it shoots.It doesn't seem to many people are on the waiting list here.Have you called them and asked what the hell is taking so long.I run a company that builds the same type(material)that this upper is made of and the process doesn't take this long.We build automotive performance parts and the turn around is about 2 weeks...I would call and bitch!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:58:10 PM EDT
A friend of mine is waiting for a couple since October. They were due in March, then a few weeks later... who know's when at this point? Is Serbu still making the uppers?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:10:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WSAR15:
A friend of mine is waiting for a couple since October. They were due in March, then a few weeks later... who know's when at this point? Is Serbu still making the uppers?

...who the hell knows who is doing what at this point - this project seems to be more secret than the Manhattan Atomic Bomb Project back in the '40's
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:24:52 PM EDT
I'm so tired of the bullshit regarding this mystery upper. I called to be put on the waiting list in October. It's now almost July. Every month it's the same thing - we just need a little more time.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top