Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 8:46:27 AM EDT
I have an M4-1000 I use occasionally on two different carbines.  There's some POI shift on both of them, which I expect to some extent.  I was thinking about clocking the mount on each one to at least restrict the POI shift to vertical rather than horizontal or some combination of vertical and horizontal.  At least with it limited to vertical shift, you can hold over with the can attached and be a little more accurate.  Anybody messed around with this?  Any other tricks that might help?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess I lucked out.  My POI was about 1/2 MOA straight up.

(could try a different mount)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You lucky dog.  I'd be happy as hell with that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]

I used 3 different mounts on my 14.5" with the SpecWar II suppressor, 1 was the newest G5 Quick-Mount from Gemtec, and 2 were the original Bi-Lock mounts from SWR, and all three had exactly the same POI.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lucky dog.  I'd be happy as hell with that.

Yeah.  I guess I take it for granted.  I have another brand new M4-1000 08 model that I haven't even fired... that thing will probably have some huge POI shift sideways.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top