Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 12:15:46 AM EDT
M1A mag spring, follower and base plate kits.
Were can I find this type of a kit?

Any help would be great.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#1]
www.sarcoinc.com for floor plates and followers www.eliteguns.com for springs and floor plates
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
stay away from sarco.  elites online web page aint working.

try:

http://www.johnmasen.com

$9.50 for follower, spring, floorplate.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag

Danny
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
You can get followers from JM.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
FYI, Gentlemen.  Be sure your followers have three evenly spaced weld dimples attaching the follower stop to the follower.  They must also have either a zinc phosphate or manganese phosphate finish.  If the follower is blued it is NOT USGI.  If there are two or four weld dimples it is NOT USGI made.  The fake "W" mystery magazine followers have two weld dimples.  Source: USGI drawing 7267019 M14 magazine follower assembly Revision N dated January 21, 1986.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#6]
i ordered 3 sets.. follower was phosphate gray.. didnt pay attention to dimples... floor plates just like USGI with the locking tang.  fits and functions great in my USGI magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top