Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 11:49:52 AM EDT
I have my M1A on the trade board,I've had several inquires to buy it? what would be a fare price for this rifle? You can get all info from the trade board with photo's
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't need another M1A and I have purchased one within the last year nearly identical to yours but with more desirable USGI parts and NM features for less that what I'm about to quote you here but condsidering the cost/quality of a new one plus your USGI parts I would think a fare price would be around $1,300.00.
Personally I wouldn't entertain trading it for any kind of AR, even a Colt.... with all of the high quaility parts on the market now you could build yourself an AR that's as good as a Colt without that Pony price tag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top