Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 5:39:04 PM EDT
Can anyone reccomend Gunsmiths who do good work on either the M1A/M14 or on the Ruger mini-14?

Also, does anyone know of a RAS style rail system for the Ruger Mini-14?  or even of a top rail for reflex optics and a separate bottom rail or stock with a bottom rail built in for a foregrip and flashlight?  I'm trying to build a defensive rifle for home defense and would like to mount the same optics/lights I usually do on my ARs.  

One last thing, can rounds be left in a factory Ruger mini-14 10 or 5 round mag without the springs taking set?  Basically, are the factory mag springs any good?  If not, does anyone make aftermarket springs for the low cap mini-14 mags that are good?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the ultimak scope mount.  I've heard nothing but good things about it, and they've got a version for the Mini.  FAC (www.gunsnstuff.com) had some for just a hair under 80 bux i believe...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top