Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 7:17:32 PM EDT
Over a year ago I purchased a Springfield Loaded M1A (Stainless Steel, composite stock) and added a Zeiss Conquest Mil-Dot 3x9-40mm scope on a Springfield Gen 3 mount with a Harris bipod. I got a great deal on a Bushmaster AR-15 a few months later and I have come to realize I don't particularly like shooting the M1A and I love my AR-15.

I want to sell rifle but don't really know how much I should sell it for? I am wondering what anyone would pay for the rifle. My local gun stores normally only will give you about 50 or 60% of what purchase price was. In all I spent around $2,200 on everything for the gun and was thinking an asking price of $1,700.  Would that be outrageously high, low, or is it a good asking price.

Just wondering what other gun people would pay?

Thanks for any opinions.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't sell it.  Down the road you may regret it.  Tastes change sometimes.  It's a fine weapon.  So is an AR15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top