Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 7:01:55 PM EDT
Hello

I've just watched the movie "Face Off", now I hate both actors but my friend insisted I had to see these hand guns, so I did. I was stunned, they look really nice, now I was wondering if it is possible for me to buy parts like that, or send my m1911 someplace to get it like that.

I don't need real gold, just to capture the look of those hand guns (since I want to still be able to fire it)

Here is what they look like: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jessica.chillingworth/bnb/faceoff/cap004.jpg

If you can direct me some place where I can either get parts, etc, please do so.

Thank You
Signed
John
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds to me like you have He-has-it-so-I-have-to-have-it fever. I.e. jealousy. Don't blame ya though, that's a nice looking 1911.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top