Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 9/15/2009 4:18:36 PM EDT
I had a crappy day at work. Told my customer to find another supplier. I packed up and headed out early since I was out of G.A.S.

Stopped on the way and started hiking through the woods. Just me, and a supressed M4.  I hiked for a couple of miles and found a large sandy clearing.  300 yards to a rock on the far side.... Loaded some subsonics, doped elevation, and donked that rock a few times.  Switched to conventional ammo, two more dents on the rock.  Flipped to auto and drained a mag––

Heard some ATVs approching so I decided to play it low and bushwacked it out of there and back to the truck.  Completely eliminated the stress of the day.

MmmmmMMmMMmmmmmm  

happiness = 55grains X 700 RPM

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on, a little bit of senseless destruction always helps!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
this kind of therapy always helps me.

M
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Years ago while squirrel hunting in N.Florida woods some friends and I discovered an illegal dump for some bar or restaurant, about 20 truck loads of bottles of every size and description from little tobasco bottles to huge 5gal jugs.  Needless to say, for months after our .22 ammo ration was expended on glass targets and the squirrels got a bit of a break (pun intended).  While it might be messy and un-green, there is nothing quite like shooting glass bottles.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Years ago while squirrel hunting in N.Florida woods some friends and I discovered an illegal dump for some bar or restaurant, about 20 truck loads of bottles of every size and description from little tobasco bottles to huge 5gal jugs.  Needless to say, for months after our .22 ammo ration was expended on glass targets and the squirrels got a bit of a break (pun intended).  While it might be messy and un-green, there is nothing quite like shooting glass bottles.

+1 There's just something gratifying about that shatter, especially when using a can and subsonics!
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top