Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 8:21:45 AM EDT
Hey, has anyone bought the M14 mags that Ammoman is selling? If you have, how are they? Good quality? I see that the price went down. Thanks, BobK
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The ten I bought are all fully functional. The price dropping has me reaching for the credit card.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well 10 mags for 129 bucks is pretty good. By the way I see your from CT where about? I'm in the Danbury area. BobK
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#3]
There was some surface rust on a third of the ten I bought from him.  All but two cleaned up pretty nice.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Price drop?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHdon't tell my wife, I bought 40 of them for my dad and I HHHHHHHHHHH

They are great mags.

BTW my dad has a theory that the "rust" on the mags is actually petrified Cosmoline. He's going to try to clean them up without using steel wool to see if that's true. The "rust" is actually quite strange. I've never seen rust the way it appears on these mags.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Well 10 mags for 129 bucks is pretty good. By the way I see your from CT where about? I'm in the Danbury area. BobK

I'm in Bristol..I'm thinking about taking a roadtrip down to Jersey to see the Ammoman Wharehouse. How expensive could that trip be ? And ...Will I need the trailer ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm in Bristol..I'm thinking about taking a roadtrip down to Jersey to see the Ammoman Wharehouse. How expensive could that trip be ? And ...Will I need the trailer ?

Not a bad trip just call 1st to make suse they will be in.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Ktrout, I think he's in southern Jersey. I have thought about going there myself.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#9]
He is in West Berlin NJ, Good guy & gives good in person deals.
I am not sure if he can sell you the mags in person (You Know NJs fucked up gun laws), I would give him a call before driving down.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top