Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2003 3:50:34 PM EDT
I just found some M14 bolts over the weekend in the warehouse.Most are HRT with a few 66118 (Win) in the mix.

Can anybody use one of these????  Some are stripped and some are complete.Finish on some are REAL NICE.

I spoke with someone in the Army and they said
"sorry but,we're not getting rid of anymore right now". He would'nt tell me why (I tried but no answer was given).

I'll post them for sale under rifle&shotgun parts.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I can always use a spare......

if they are ver gettign rid of any
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm interested in a Winchester bolt if you have one in excellent to new shape.

I looked over on the EE forum under Rifle Parts and didn't see a post.

Email me with what you have.  Hell, I may be interested in a H&R one also.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested in one or two as well, but don't see them listed on EE. Email me or post on the EE when you get a chance. Thanks
-Luther
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#4]
How much??? If a decent price, I'll take a 4 or 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd definitly be interested.

It's alot easier to swap out a bolt assy if a firing pin breaks. Swapping a firing pin in the field is nearly impossible.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#6]
how much
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#7]
They were posted early this morning at 12:30am under rifle&shotgun parts in EE.

I'm sending emails now to the above.

I found about 20-30 bolts (so far) in a box amoung all the parts in the warehouse over the weekend.I even found a HRT bolt complete that's 100% original finish that looks like brand new and not a scratch on it but, without a wrapper(gotta say I'm keeping that one).

Some are used (very little) so I'll try to be fare with prices.Members on this board will get a better price and I will sell half of these here.I have other orders (can't say where) I need to fill.

It took me awhile to get back here because I got an order from South Korea late last night and had a conference online trying to work out some bugs till 4:00am.Thanks for being patient with me.

If anyone needs to see photos I can send it via email.Please refer to the post under rifle&shotgun parts.Thanks to everyone.

I FINALLLY GOT AN ANSWER.

I was told the Army is sending a bunch of parts overseas and that the bolts were the only thing in short supply right now.

Also some M14 parts being sold or given to other foriegn countries (like they did Israel). No info. on the numbers though.

I did find another small box of bolts in the warehouse (about 43) and most are HR bolts in nice shape.So if anyone needs a bolt I'll have some for awhile.I also have other parts,just let me know what ya need.Thanks
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]
UPDATE MADE ABOVE
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#9]
please lets not let this turn into an advertisement post.  go to the EE and look for his parts for sale.  Shepard also do not start a thread about each new item you have for sale like you did with this and the arms 18.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top