Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/2/2001 1:40:20 PM EDT
i was at the Saxet Gunshow this weekend in San Antonio and i was looking for a Nazi Luger Pistol. The ones I saw has pitting on them and fair finishes and they were marked at $900 to 1100 each. I passesd up these deals and was wondering if they were way overpriced or not. Where can I get my hands on a nice Nazi Luger that is affordably priced?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:54:39 PM EDT
depends on the variation and how original they are. But they sound a tad on the high side

just to give you an idea about ten years ago i purchased a non import matching(exept magazine) 1940 "42code" mauser in 80%+ condition with original holster for 650.00. no pitting but the bluing was fading off around the muzzle a bit

right now i could easily sell it for 1100+.

usualy now a days if they dont have a matching mag or matching parts and not import stamped. a good shooter grade luger is gonna run you around 800 .

however you can get an east german imported re-dip vopo parts gun in the shotgun news for around 500 not much collector value its strictly a shooter

but 1000+ is the starting point for the "good" stuff.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:59:13 PM EDT
usualy now a days if they dont have a matching mag or matching parts and not import stamped. a good shooter grade luger is gonna run you around 800 .

correction: a luger that is not an import but has matching parts exept the mag is going to run about 800 to start

almost made a bubu there :-)
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:18:23 PM EDT
Not too long ago AIM had import marked, mostly matching shooter grade Lugers for $350. Glad I picked one up when I did. Don't recall any Nazi stampings though.
Top Top