Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2015 9:45:18 PM EDT
I would like to keep iron sights available on my GSR and mount an optic with the included rings in the rear sight location. I know there is a full length XS rail with an integral rear sight, but I don't like it as much. Is there a low profile sight I can mount on the factory rail to replace the rear sight?

Also, we should have a GSR pic thread if we don't already.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing? Does a sight that small and short not exist?
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing? Does a sight that small and short not exist?
View Quote

Probably not.  And even if one does it's not likely it will index properly with the GSR front sight.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
How low are you looking for?

Try these? cz scorpion sights

The more expensive ones are the ones that come on the scorpion with 4 apertures.

The cheaper ones look interesting too.

or these?

XS Sight
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How low are you looking for?

Try these? cz scorpion sights

The more expensive ones are the ones that come on the scorpion with 4 apertures.

The cheaper ones look interesting too.

or these?

XS Sight
View Quote

The XS one could work if it was for a picatinny rail. I can't tell if the scorpion sights would work, i would have to measure on the rifle and a measurement for the sights.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I would be interested to see if you can get either of those to work. There used to be a picture thread fyi, but it disappeared. I wouldn't mind seeing one come back, even an all Ruger picture thread would be good I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top