Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:32:13 PM EDT
Hi im 14 please dont judge me by my age like the last post people did I have no intention of harming others.Anyway me and my other gun buddy from school each got ourselves a new rifle.I got a Windham Weaponry AR-15 He is building his in a 7.62x39.I have been seeing what this world in coming to.As with the North Korean Nuclear Threat.I have been wanting to prepare for a year and now im finally getting some money and is gradually getting supplies.I currently have 500 rds Federal XM193,a rifle, and a good knife. Now im looking to take the next step with food,water,and a nice pack.but im kinda limited to money right now.What are some suggestians for packs and hydration?

P.S. Please keep in mind I live in wooded area and would like items to be OD or Woodland please.

Heres a pack.
http://www.armynavysales.com/products/u.s.-molle-patrol-pack
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Alice pack would probably be a good, low price option.
Probably less than $50 from your local Milsurp store.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank You!
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Check eBay.  Tons of used ALICE packs on there and other mil-surp stuff for dirt cheap.  Just make sure you read the descriptions.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Duplicate thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top