Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2011 3:24:00 AM EDT
Who carries the new Ruger (BX-25) 25 round mags?   Preferably at less than the $29.95 SRP by Ruger.  tia
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 3:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind-just found them at Midway for 25 bucks-out of stock, tho.  Anybody have them for less (and in stock)?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I think they were $25.99 at cheaper than dirt, but currently out of stock.

Looks like no where has them in stock right now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
CTD had 'em for about $20 (best price i've heard of anywhere)... but none in stock.

they seem to haveen an instant hit, virtually all test reports are positive, or indicate only minor break in issues, and anything in .22 has been very popular because it's cheaper to shoot.

i'm hoping that someplace like 44mag.com will have 'em for a decent price soon. i'll wait a while, i just don't want to have 'em on backorder someplace forever and not know when my debit card will get charged.
Link Posted: 5/29/2011 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be expecting to wait a while. Everyone in America that owns a 10-22 will be buying one of these, rest assured. I know personally i have sent Ruger no less than 10 different emails letting them know they could retire early if they made this magazine. In a few months they will be readily available. I am so happy they finally see the light and are truly becoming the gun company everyone has wished they would for years now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#5]
this weekend the mag vendor at the local gunshow had 'em for $40 ea!

i'll wait until everyone has 'em for $30 or less.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#6]
all the local gunshops are out of stock.  I still cant believe it took them this long to make these
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Midwest Hunter has them, 21.99 with 3.00 shipping. I just ordered 2 last week and had them in 3 days.

http://www.midwesthu...Q%2BJDyOLrQE%3D

Link Posted: 6/17/2011 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#8]
44mag.com has them in stock now, but at almost $40 each!

http://www.44mag.com/product/factory_ruger_10_22_25_round_magazine/ruger_10_22

i've ordered from Midwest Hunter before and got good service on a small order. their price and shipping seem decent since they have them in stock

as long as you're not in a rush for these, everyone will have them eventually and hopefully the gouging will end.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]
20 June 2011 Update

My experience with Midwest Hunters Outlet.com was outstanding.

I ordered BX-25 magazines on Friday and received them Monday.  

Now, like many suppliers, the Ruger BX-25 magazines are not in stock

Fixer –– Thank you for the response

I noticed one person experienced a positive transaction dealing with Midwest Hunters Outlet.com, aka TGSCOM, Inc

Anybody else have experience dealing with this vendor?

I ask because a quick internet search returns many warnings to stay away from them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Cabela's has them in-stock $29.95.

Most your large retailers will have priority, so that's where you'll likely find them first, then smaller retailers, then large online dealers, etc.

I bought 1 at Cabela's to try it out,  If it works, then I'll buy 9 more, hopefully for cheaper.

-Masta
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Cabela's is the place.

Bought two BX-25 mags there today. They had about 10 left on the shelf at the Reno store.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:34:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I noticed one person experienced a positive transaction dealing with Midwest Hunters Outlet.com, aka TGSCOM, Inc

Anybody else have experience dealing with this vendor?

I ask because a quick internet search returns many warnings to stay away from them.

amazingly enough i've also had only positive experiences with Botach... but i know they were iffy going into it. i kept the orders small, just large enough to get free shipping (just over $100) and somehow never got burned.

that's not an endorsement of Botach and i haven't ordered from them in years, but they did have some deals that i thought were worth taking a chance over.

you migh try asking for feedback on the vendor in GD... you may get more replies there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top