Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2008 7:32:00 PM EDT
I pretty much know what I want.
HK, serrated blade. I would prefer to buy over the internet from a trusted dealer. Can you guys give me some leads?
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Hers what I ususally do, as I have to buy nearly everything over the net:

Put the brand and model into google/yahoo and the word "price", you'll get a bunch of hits and google will give you merchants and the going price for the item. Then go to Amazon.com (they won't come up in a search very often) and check the price there. Then use the same search but delete "price" and put in "review" and or "dealer". On an item like a production knife, the MFG like HK/Benchmade will warranty it even if you got it from a discounter, so your dealer isn't REAL important (as long as you get what you ordered at a reasonable price).

Pioneer Valley Tool, triple aught design, knifecenter, all good places to start!
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hers what I ususally do, as I have to buy nearly everything over the net:

Put the brand and model into google/yahoo and the word "price", you'll get a bunch of hits and google will give you merchants and the going price for the item. Then go to Amazon.com (they won't come up in a search very often) and check the price there. Then use the same search but delete "price" and put in "review" and or "dealer". On an item like a production knife, the MFG like HK/Benchmade will warranty it even if you got it from a discounter, so your dealer isn't REAL important (as long as you get what you ordered at a reasonable price).

Pioneer Valley Tool, triple aught design, knifecenter, all good places to start!

www.froogle.com just put the brand/model in
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top