Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:32:00 PM EST
I pretty much know what I want.
HK, serrated blade. I would prefer to buy over the internet from a trusted dealer. Can you guys give me some leads?
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 5:38:05 AM EST
Hers what I ususally do, as I have to buy nearly everything over the net:

Put the brand and model into google/yahoo and the word "price", you'll get a bunch of hits and google will give you merchants and the going price for the item. Then go to Amazon.com (they won't come up in a search very often) and check the price there. Then use the same search but delete "price" and put in "review" and or "dealer". On an item like a production knife, the MFG like HK/Benchmade will warranty it even if you got it from a discounter, so your dealer isn't REAL important (as long as you get what you ordered at a reasonable price).

Pioneer Valley Tool, triple aught design, knifecenter, all good places to start!
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:02:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By photog:
Hers what I ususally do, as I have to buy nearly everything over the net:

Put the brand and model into google/yahoo and the word "price", you'll get a bunch of hits and google will give you merchants and the going price for the item. Then go to Amazon.com (they won't come up in a search very often) and check the price there. Then use the same search but delete "price" and put in "review" and or "dealer". On an item like a production knife, the MFG like HK/Benchmade will warranty it even if you got it from a discounter, so your dealer isn't REAL important (as long as you get what you ordered at a reasonable price).

Pioneer Valley Tool, triple aught design, knifecenter, all good places to start!

www.froogle.com just put the brand/model in
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top