Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 4:20:43 AM EDT
I'm looking for a safe that holds more handguns than long guns.

Is there a safe that will hold 7-8 handguns, 4 long guns, and a bunch of gear to go with them?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure, most of the long gun safes have shelving that you can adjust as needed.  My Cannon can be configured so that it doesn't hold any long guns and all small stuff.  And it's just a simple 14 gun model that cost me about $650.

On another note, look for a safe where the door has locking bolts on all four sides.  My Cannon doesn't.  The location of hinges won't matter with bolts on all four sides.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
check out champion
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen side-by-side safes where one side is for long guns and the other for hand guns/accessories.  It's kind of like a refrigerator if that makes sense as it's divided up about 60/40.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]

There used to be a 10/22 and a .38 before the boating accident.  Only the black powder gun was left.........

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Man it really looks sad empty.
Do you handload, and if so do you keep powder in the safe?
I have been thinking about someplace safe for the various flavors of powder I tend to accumulate. I have them in my safe now, but I don't know if I should.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#6]
dont you just hate those darn boating accidents
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]
That's a large safe!

Turner's Outdoorsman in SoCal have Sentry Safes for a good price.  Sale every month for $299(10 guns) and $359 (14 guns).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top