Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2009 3:10:16 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good, durable, waterproof boots. Recommend me some please!
Link Posted: 10/18/2009 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
LaCrosse Alpha Burley.  I wore a pair of those while hunting in Newfoundland and back here in the states.  They are as comfortable as sneakers.  If you want something with more insulation then I don't know.  I have some I wear that are insulated, but I would not want to hike all over with them.

Good luck,

Indy
Link Posted: 10/18/2009 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
some details would be helpful. what are your intended uses for them? are you looking for a combat style boot or civilian type?
Link Posted: 10/18/2009 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the combat boot style, but its for civilian work. All weather work boot, lots of walking, Midwest terrain.
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe you can look at one of the other boot threads that's less than a week old.
here
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
HAIX AirPower...I love mine. I'm a EMT and on my feet with heavy loads all day! Fireproof also!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top