Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 2:07:53 PM EDT
Im looking to buy a Fal. I want one in the $500-$600 price range. What kind of grups can I expect to get from one in this range? Any suggestions on what to buy. I have an m4 kit with a phantom and a rear buis, also have a 870 police magnum, I would be willing to sell or trade.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Equipment exchange WTB/WTT
The FAL files is where I got mine, I spent $675.00 & got a really great carbine
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Ohio Rapid Fire

or the FAL Files marketplace.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd get one off the FALFILES or hear. Just make sure it has a Imbel receiver. In that price range you can expect to get a Imbel or G1 build. If you find a STG-58 build up. Get it, these are the best kits out there.

Magnum
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Ohio Rapid Fire FAL in marketplace on FALfiles for $550! I can't believe no one has scored it yet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's another vote for Ohio Rapid Fire.  Just ordered a parked full length version from them and wait with great anticipation for its arrival.  Todd is a good character.   Check out their site if you haven't.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top