Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 9:33:47 PM EDT
That ORF has listed on their site......
anyone with experience with these care to give me a run up on them?
Thanks for any help offered.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Ohio Rapid Fire has earned itself a rep for building quality rifles, and standing behind their work - I don't think you'd regret giving them your business...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
After owning one now for about 5 months...

BUY ONE
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
After owning one now for about 5 months...

BUY ONE

+1 bought mine as Christmas present to myself this last year. Great gun no problems awesome price. I notice with ORF their website always says they are out of stock. When I ordered mine I told them to charge my credit card up front and that I would wait on production. Got my FAL cabine from them about 3 to 4 weeks later. Here's a pic.

The gun looks better in person, there is some glare in the pic coming off that aweful carpeting in my old apartment.
By the way, I don't know if it's the design of the gun or the muzzle brake but the FAL has next to no recoil. My AK has more of a kick.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top