Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 2:24:25 AM EDT
OK, So is wolf good emergency ammo to store indoor for a long time. 10-20 years? If not what are better choices for 7.62x39 and why?

Whats the best way to store it..Can or?

How long of a life would it have if left in sealed ammo cans outside exposed to the elements?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can find any Wolf.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, if you can find any Wolf....

Anyway, keep the ammo sealed in zip loc plastic bags and store those in sealable ammo cans. Then store the ammo is a cool dry place out of the elements and direct sunlight. It will last a long time.

I have been storing ammo this way since 1986.

Charles.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:44:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
wolf should be flowing freely again in stores within the next few weeks   keep your eyes open
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#5]
edit: can't find the reference so I'll just zip it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#6]
<--- Just got 1000 rounds of Wolf at a steal...!  

-They shipped the wrong stuff to my dealer, so I offered to take it off his hands.

Yeah, I suck

-Teflon

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top