Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/7/2015 12:22:18 AM EDT
I think I screwed up. Feb 15 I efiled with a trust and entered my name in this box b/c the damn silencer shop video walk-thru. Did I goof big time and will get denied eventually. Should I email the guy now and tell them or wait it out. Also I fell like silencer shop should be banned from site if this is wrong. Or at least burned at the stake for witchcraft.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:26:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2015 12:28:18 AM EDT by BigWaylon]
Originally Posted By aks74man:
I think I screwed up. Feb 15 I efiled with a trust and entered my name in this box b/c the damn silencer shop video walk-thru. Did I goof big time and will get denied eventually. Should I email the guy now and tell them or wait it out. Also I fell like silencer shop should be banned from site if this is wrong. Or at least burned at the stake for witchcraft.
View Quote

I told them it was wrong. They added a note to the screen, but that doesn't help if you're just listening.

The EForm will get Disapproved. No way around that. You can go ahead and ask them to cancel if you want and resubmit now. If you email Ted Clutter both control numbers and ask him to cancel the first, there's a good chance he'll approve the second while he's in the system

I added their video to my Visual Guide, but I did put a note that they had that error. They also say a couple other questionable things, but decided not to change them. Believe me, I tried.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:28:49 AM EDT
I'm gathering sticks and gas now as we speak.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:36:00 PM EDT
Top Top