Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 8:02:27 PM EDT
I'm looking into buying a remingon 870 hd, but I would like to buy one that already has a stock that I will want.

I tend to like smaller stocks, and like the looks of the non-pistol grip stocks.

What are the thoughts on speedfeed stocks?  I was thinking about getting a non-pistol speedfeed stock.  Does having shells in the stock throw off the balance of the gun?  I know most people don't care about balance, but I think it has it's place with shotguns.

I have smaller hands, so I think the overmolded stocks are out.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
ah boo, I was gonna say get a Hogue stock, thats what i had for my 500 and it was so extremely comfortable...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for the Hogue overmolded stock.  Mine has a 12" LOP and I like it alot.  FWIW, I have small hands with thick fingers and have no problems...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I love my Choate Mark 5 Stock and they can be purchased with our without the pistol grip.  It has spacers that can be added or removed to make sure you get the perfect fit and it is very comfortable.  Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top