Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:41:15 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find one of these? I am reloading .25 ACP on my single stage, and would like it I could use the Lee Auto Disk to speed up my progress a bit, however, I have noticed that the Micro Disk was discontinued and that it is basically impossible to find. Anyone know any place that has these in stock, or might be able to get a hold of one?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Correct, however, Midway has it down as discontinued by the manf.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
didn't catch that part.

not seeing it available at any of my usual shopping sites.

after some more research, looks like you'll have to find one on the shelf somewhere.
http://leeprecision.net/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/668/0/micro-disk-90302-discontinued or find one used
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
check , Executive Gunworks
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Well it appears as though executive Gunworks may have it. I just placed my order, hopefully I don't get an email saying they don't have it in stock.

Thanks for the reply! Really appreciate it.

Happy Thanksgiving all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top