Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:40:35 PM EDT
Here is the latest War Thorn off the bench....still a little clean up and edge work...but pretty much complete.

I made this for a new found buddy of mine...Mr Frank Cast. He is helping me start my own sterling skull jewelry line & what better a gift that a sharp and pointy stabber

D2 steel
Black G-10 filled with Toxic GID Powder-Epoxy
Phantom rugged finish on the flats
Little bit of jeweling on the spine, nothing super fancy...just small wheel work!
Punk Rock kydex....LOL
Molle-Lok

Hope you guys like it! I think it turned out rugged and mean...Just how I like them

C

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris, that is bad ass looking.  Love the black grips.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Chris, that is bad ass looking.  Love the black grips.

Thanks Jeff!

How the hell you been? Is it summer yet....LOL Rivers and fishing...OHHH YEAAAAA!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That design makes me think it would work well for that pikal style with a modified handle.  I like the file work on the spine.  File work on the blade is not my thing, but cool knife man.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:18:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That design makes me think it would work well for that pikal style with a modified handle.  I like the file work on the spine.  File work on the blade is not my thing, but cool knife man.

Thanks bro....I make a standard War Thorn as well. These are more variants of the War Thorn. Sometimes I just like to have fun and start grinding

Pikal War Thorn is actually on the bench....LOL Got alot going on lately.....but hope to finish up the rest of these soon.

Oh, that is not file work....I just use my small wheel attach to create the textured finish.

Thanks for the comments bud!!

C

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top