Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:40:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/15/2011 12:43:35 PM EST by 45Warrior]
Here is the latest War Thorn off the bench....still a little clean up and edge work...but pretty much complete.

I made this for a new found buddy of mine...Mr Frank Cast. He is helping me start my own sterling skull jewelry line & what better a gift that a sharp and pointy stabber

D2 steel
Black G-10 filled with Toxic GID Powder-Epoxy
Phantom rugged finish on the flats
Little bit of jeweling on the spine, nothing super fancy...just small wheel work!
Punk Rock kydex....LOL
Molle-Lok

Hope you guys like it! I think it turned out rugged and mean...Just how I like them

C

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:12:01 PM EST
Chris, that is bad ass looking. Love the black grips.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:23:28 PM EST
Originally Posted By Sumoj275:
Chris, that is bad ass looking. Love the black grips.

Thanks Jeff!

How the hell you been? Is it summer yet....LOL Rivers and fishing...OHHH YEAAAAA!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:34:54 PM EST
That design makes me think it would work well for that pikal style with a modified handle. I like the file work on the spine. File work on the blade is not my thing, but cool knife man.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:18:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By FormUnknown:
That design makes me think it would work well for that pikal style with a modified handle. I like the file work on the spine. File work on the blade is not my thing, but cool knife man.

Thanks bro....I make a standard War Thorn as well. These are more variants of the War Thorn. Sometimes I just like to have fun and start grinding

Pikal War Thorn is actually on the bench....LOL Got alot going on lately.....but hope to finish up the rest of these soon.

Oh, that is not file work....I just use my small wheel attach to create the textured finish.

Thanks for the comments bud!!

C

Page Armory » Blades
Top Top