Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2002 1:04:45 PM EDT
Sportsmans guide has universal Laserlyte lasers for $30.00.  I was thinking about putting one on my beretta 92f.  Are they worth it, or should I avoid them?  Thanks.

Private Joker
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they BSA?

I have two lasersites that I bought from Sportman's guide for about $25/ea one is on a 6mm plastic BB pistol and the other is on a .22. I would not bolt them on anything series.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The namebrand is Laserlyte.  They say they are on old model and normaly retail for $90.00.  But if nobody has ever heard of them I will asume they arent any good.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Once in a awhile they have some good deals so I would'nt totally dismiss it due to price.
Do you have the Mfger's part number? You could look for info on internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top