Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/14/2002 7:08:15 PM EST
Is there anything offered that will make this work? Basically I am just curious, thanks for the info......
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:09:40 PM EST
There's an offset pin to hold them together. I have a large hole colt pre-ban SP1 with this affliction, and the guy I bought it from threw in all sorts of goodies including a large hole to small hole offset pin.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:22:30 PM EST
I know that you can put a small hole upper on a large hole lower but was wondering if you could go the other way? I really don't think it is possible but I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:34:00 PM EST
There is a convertion for large pin upper to small pin receiver. Bushmaster does sell this converison kit. However, it is a trial and error on the getting the adpator hole to align with the push pin.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:41:15 PM EST
What AR18 said.

So you would be better off selling that large hole upper to me, then spending that money on a new small hole upper.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:50:39 PM EST
Thanks guys, I was just curious. And no thanks I am not selling anything that has to do with AR's. I currently have three (have owned at least 12) and am working on building up a fourth. No more selling, I am keeping!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:19:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:05:15 PM EST
thanks noname!
Top Top