Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/2/2002 5:37:48 AM EST
Hey gang, I was wondering if there is another option for large hole lower to large hole upper insteaded of the dreaded screw pin. Even worse is when you need the conversion pin for large lower to small upper. I am comparing this task to the SIMPLE small push pin opperation. Any options,thoughts appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:44:13 AM EST
Try www.bushmaster.com. They have what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:45:30 AM EST
Bushmaster carries a push pin for the large hole colt receivers and uppers. It's their part# OAK-01 in their catalog for $9.95
There might be other options, but this is the one I know about. It replaces the two screws you currently have.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:52:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/2/2002 5:53:12 AM EST by Noname]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:56:44 AM EST
Top Top