Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2016 1:54:35 PM EDT
What is the current market like for these price wise?  Asking as I was at a gunshow today and saw a damn nice one for sale privately, original stock with the orange ink on the pistol grip, great stock, great parkerizing, still had the CMP hang tag, also   The seller really didn't know anything about it, but did know enough to price it at $1600.00..

I grabbed his number and told him I'd contact him in a week or so to see if it had sold.

I've been looking for one of these for awhile, and don't object to paying a premium, but Im not exactly sure how much of a premium I should expect to pay.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That is too much imo.  I would expect to pay in the $1200 range.  I have three that I received from the CMP through mail order.  One is a very early rebuild with the correct stock, but before receiver leg etching.  The others have both.  They are out there and I'd keep looking.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive seen really nice examples go for $1500 or so. They are basically worth the sum of the parts. Some people really collect the rebuilds, but for the most part, alot of people could care less and wont pay the extra price
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
$1200 tops for a nice LEAD rebuild
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top