Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2012 7:55:27 PM EDT
Hey guys,

-I was going through some of my old gear bags and i found a London Bridge 2564 Vest. It Has the Front, Rear, and Side Level III Plates, as well as all 7 of the float inserts. Condition is used but i took good care of it and the only thing i can really see is some light corrosion on the grommets(easily fixable) and some of the elastic webbing loops on the sides shows light wear.

-When i did some light google searches i see people saying that these are rare and/or desired in some way. Of course, i always hear that about things and it ends up being not the case, and sometimes it is. Anyone know if these are hard to find and their is a demand for them on the secondary market. Im also looking for a fair market (High/Low) Value on this thing. I dont dont know were the rest of the kit went, i may have the strobe pouch, belt and two drop let rigs somewhere in a box. I really dont have the need for for the float feature anymore and if i did decide to sell it could put that toward something else.

Thanks for any help guys

USNRigger
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go ask over on gearsoc, they got the guys who know obscure stuff like that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I have it posted over on that forum as well.

Anyone one else on here know any good info.

USNRigger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top