I took the Krinker Plinker to the range and here are some observations.
1. The "silencer"(which slides over an inner barrel and screws with the front post) loosened during shooting and I applied lock-tight(blue)
2. the front post and front sight also loosened. I just realigned and retightend manually.
3. the plastic forearm doesn't secure tightly has alot of "play" and I could not find in the instructions on how to keep it secure. So I improvised and applied black electical tape around the beveled edges thus making them "thicker". This seems to have done the trick. The plastic forearms now seems tightly secured.
4. The Krinker Plinker shot accurately. I was shooting at 25 and 50 yards.
5. I used the aluminum mags(25rnds) made by Tactical Innovations, and it always jammed on the second shot. It fed rounds well for shots 3 through 25.
6. Take care while unfolding the stock from a folded postition or you may get your hand pinched.
The Krinker Plinker is lots of fun to shoot. However it's clear that you'll have to do some tweaking to get your Krinker Plinker to work right. Overall I think you'll enjoy it!