Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/31/2005 3:06:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2005 3:06:33 AM EDT by 82ndAbn]
I ordered one for my Mossy 835 over a month ago and still haven't received it. Anyone else still waiting?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:19:32 AM EDT
That stock looks almost as ghey as that mustache.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:20:29 AM EDT
Your avatar makes me laugh.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:40:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
Your avatar makes me laugh.

+1
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:09:53 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:09:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2005 7:20:37 AM EDT by MAINEiac]
According to this website, its "not yet available".

Did you order it directly from Knoxx Industries ?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:11:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MAINEiac:
According to this website, its "not yet available".

Did you order it directly from Knoxx Industries ?

crap, figures
and yes on direct
thanks for being the only one that contributed anything useful to this post
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:13:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Skammy:
tag

your exempt from my bitching
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:39:23 PM EDT
still waiting also but for an 870 one. last i was told first or second week of august., hopefully the first.
i keep in contact and that's been the date for awhile.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:14:27 AM EDT
It's usual to wait for Knoxx new products, I had to wait over a year for my Sidewinder but didn't regret after I got it. I'm sure the Specsops stock will be a great add-on as the Sidewinder is.
------------
G18 - the best in full-auto
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:47:54 AM EDT
Hopefully CaCrusin will chime in- he works at Knoxx and has been very forthcoming about the production of this item (i.e. do a search and there should be info). IIRC, they had a production delay due to a bad part from a subcontractor, but then again I might be draeaming that all up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:09:53 AM EDT
Strange, according to their online store they were supposed to begin shipping in May. Hopefully they'll begin shipping soon since I've decided to put one on my 870.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:10:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
Hopefully CaCrusin will chime in- he works at Knoxx and has been very forthcoming about the production of this item (i.e. do a search and there should be info). IIRC, they had a production delay due to a bad part from a subcontractor, but then again I might be draeaming that all up.

You were not dreaming although it wasn't a bad part...just no part at all. The metal investment casting company is running about 60 days late in delivering the top slides for the SpecOps Stocks. We have been promised that the slides will be here by Friday or Monday. They must be anodized and then the stocks assembled and packaged, then shipped. It looks like we will get the Mossbergs and Winchesters out first with the Remingtons a few days later. I appreciate the patience shown by those who have ordered the SpecOps. It is definately worth the wait.

CaCrusin
www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:30:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CaCrusin:

Originally Posted By Dawg180:

You were not dreaming although it wasn't a bad part...just no part at all. The metal investment casting company is running about 60 days late in delivering the top slides for the SpecOps Stocks. We have been promised that the slides will be here by Friday or Monday. They must be anodized and then the stocks assembled and packaged, then shipped. It looks like we will get the Mossbergs and Winchesters out first with the Remingtons a few days later. I appreciate the patience shown by those who have ordered the SpecOps. It is definately worth the wait.

CaCrusin
www.knoxx.com

cool, maybe I might be getting my mossy stock soon
Top Top