Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 3:54:22 PM EDT
www.knoxx.com/product/sidewinder.html

Well it seems nice enough. No more loading shells one by one. (but that is also bad because tactical reloads with shotties are great since all you need to do is shove a few more in, except if you are all out and need 4 more shots, *gulp*) Anyway this is perfectly legal since you attach it to your pump shotty. I guess the 6 round mags can fit in M14 or FAL pouches or similar large 7.62 battle rifle mag pouches. The forward grip is nice too. Then you can get the Recoil reducing (non folding, not the COP stck) stock. So how about it? I sthis any good? is this for real? Not another Birdman Weapons Systems?

SIG out,

The SIGer

BTW: Can someone find me the link to that article (available online) in American Firearms or was it in Guns and Ammo mag about their project to make a super customized pump shotty that had a forward grip and a green laser?
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
No malfunctions or any problems? How about the ergonomic aspect of it? Fits well? Comfy carrying it? It looks sorta ugly I guess, does the wire stock help, cause I can suffer having that installed instead of the nice fixed stock. Good times!

SIG out,

The SIGer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top