Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2002 1:40:20 PM EDT
What do you guy think of Knights Armament? I am new to AR arean, but in the market of getting my first one. I see lots of brands out there but don't know which is best or worst? I see one with Knights Armament for 1200. Is that a good price for this brand? Thanks for your reply.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
First, welcome to AR15.com !

Knight's SR-15 for $1200. would be an excellent price and yes, this is a good rifle.

It is difficult to say much more without knowing the rifle's condition; does it have the factory box, what accessories, if any, come with the rifle etc.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
First, welcome to AR15.com !

Knight's SR-15 for $1200. would be an excellent price and yes, this is a good rifle.

It is difficult to say much more without knowing the rifle's condition; does it have the factory box, what accessories, if any, come with the rifle etc.

There is no easy answer to your question of best or worst.
You'll find opinions vary considerably usually, but not always colored by a persons experience with a particular manufacturer.

Bushmaster, Colts', Rock River, DPMS, etc., all have their fans and detractors.

I'm prejudiced in favor of the ArmaLite M15A4 when it comes to AR type .223 rifles.  But then that's the brand I own and the brand with which I have to most experience.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree with 5subslr5!

I really like Colt and Bushmaster products myself.  I've also owned Eagle Arms, Olympic, and Essential Arms AR-15s and they all work the same!

Knights is probably the best while Colt and Armalite are a close second in the fit and finish as they come from the factory.  BUT, with every rule there is an exception!

You will not go wrong with any KAC product!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top