Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2002 5:07:29 AM EDT
I believe it is an earlier gun--Serial #: K10103xx. It has been a while since I shot it and cleaned it, but I believe it is the "Series 70" type
                         with no firing pin block. I've had it for a fair number of years (7 maybe??), and I recall Kimber not having much by way of pistols when I
                         got it--a Classic and the Target models, if I recall properly.

About 95%+ condition, but I don't shoot it much, and my Brother is going to give "my" Colt Combat Elite back provided I keep it around.
                         So, I don't shoot the .45s much (I like the HK USP I have in .45, but I like the HK P7 I have a lot better). I'm seriously considering selling
                         the Kimber and getting something I'm more likely to shoot.

Any ideas on the value?

Thanks!!

AFARR
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 6:25:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a nice used one going for $550 a few years ago.
I talked him down to $500
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Posted it on the EE and Sturmgewehr.
Thanks!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top