Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 2:21:55 PM EDT
Possibly relocating to Kentucky and am checking out the CCW climate.

Thanks !
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Laws are ok.  Guns round here no big deal really.  Take the glass, pass the test and have a background check.  Got mine this past september.  Here's a website that might interest you.

www.kc3.com
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Laws are ok.  Guns round here no big deal really.  Take the glass, pass the test and have a background check.  Got mine this past september.  Here's a website that might interest you.

www.kc3.com

Orion526, thanks for the information and the site.  I have the site book-marked.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Kentucky is full auto friendly as well! CCDW has reciprosity in almost every touching state except Ohio and that is looking more and more like it is going to change.

Here is another good site. www.kffi.org

If you are moving to Louisville or Lexington you will also be very close to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. Louisville is closer.

Where are you thinking about?

-elliott
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kentucky is full auto friendly as well! CCDW has reciprocity in almost every touching state except Ohio and that is looking more and more like it is going to change.

Here is another good site. www.kffi.org

If you are moving to Louisville or Lexington you will also be very close to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. Louisville is closer.

Where are you thinking about?

-elliott

elliot,
The area would be around Louisville.  I had checked on the Class III business as I have an ArmaLite AR-18 (NIB but I keep telling myself I'm really going to shoot it !) and was pleased to know I could keep this machine gun.

Thanks for the additional site !

Tom
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I am planning on going to the machine gun shoot this year.  Which is the 12, 13 and 14 of april i believe.  Here's their site incase anyone is interested......

www.knobcreekrange.com

Also i do my general shooting at knob creek.  I usually make a day of it since i am about a 100 miles away from it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top