Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2001 10:25:27 AM EDT
Anyone seen any reviews or have shot or own one.  I am conisidering buying one.  Just looking for any opions that you might have.  Thanks

R4M
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought (ordered) a Kel-Tec sub carbine once, the Sub-40.  When it came in, the barrel was visibly bent.  I passed it around to everyone in the gun shop and there were a lot of chuckles.  The shop sent it back to the distributor, and I got my money back.

OTOH I own a Kel-Tec P11 with 1,600 rnds through it and nary a problem.

Just keep an eye on quality when you take delivery.  Kel-Tec is known to have problems in this area.  The gun has some nice aspects and a cool factor going for it.  Just be careful.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
No worries about how it was shipped its at my local firearms distributer.  It doesn't appear to have any physical damage.  Thanks again

R4M
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of the very early ones and like it a lot for what it is - an oversized pistol...LOL.

Seriously, I have it with 6/7 30 rounders in my car trunk for just a little more firepower.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
do they take the colt 32 round 9mm mags?
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of the original sub 9 with the metal receiver and it is sweet! It eats anything I feed it and is 100% reliable.

Since it is classified as a long gun it is legal to carry in Texas and with it's small folded sizes, "I never leave home without it"

I've added a laser sight to it and can now shoot Mel Gibson "Smile Targets" from the hip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top