Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2008 10:53:04 PM EDT
Does anyone out there know of a good place to get stripper clips for a Kar 98 Mauser?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sigman220
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:13:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a ton, 50 cents each if you are interested.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
get yugo made ones, there silver & work great. the gold turk ones i have suck.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yugoslavian clips are copies of WWI German clips.  All of the live surplus MP-44 ammo I have comes on the same clips.  People argue that they are WWI but they come with late war issue ammo......
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on yugo clips, some of mine were tight in the grove in the receiver, so I dremeled the clips a little added some nice silver spray paint, look nice work great too, turk ones are ok, but don't hold the shells as good.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
i prefer the 2 piece turkish clips as they dont rust as easily as the yugo ones do
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Just stay away from the 1 piece brass clips
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
the yugo clips slide right in my guide & the rounds strip easily from them, they even pop out on there own when closing the bolt. i tried a bando of turk on memorial day & they had to be forced into the guide, rds. didn't strip easily & clip was to low to close the bolt, i'd rather load the rds. 1 @ a time than use the turk clips i have. no rust problems w/ either but my enfield clips started getting some rust
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Please delete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top