Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 6/14/2014 11:45:27 AM EDT
I was in Olean, NY earlier this week and stopped by the Cutco/Ka-Bar shop.  They had this beast of a knife called the  Zombie Swabbie on display.  Now for some stupid reason I want to buy one real bad.  Do they actually serve any real purpose?  I can imagine that they would be wicked in a fight, but other than that any other uses for them?
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume you are talking about this one? A mini Zombie Scimitar does strike me as kind'a cool. The weight, balance and curve would make an easier job of dismantling irritating critters.

and not one of these?

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I handled one..."meh"...the owner wanted changes and kydex...left the sheath behind. Huuuuuge outside pocket...I mean nalgene water bottle plus 3 altoids tins big. I am 6ft and it went from upper hip to below knee. Had pouch for that small ugly kyron skeleton blade. I may repurpose it for a mini sword. otherwise....meh
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top