Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2005 11:16:51 AM EDT
Just wanted to say if anybody needs them try dansammo.com, I ordered some monday, met the Fed-Ex guy at the door today as I got home for lunch.
They were $10 for 10 + shipping. Not too shabby. Look under the ammunition section just below the 7.5x55.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks, that's the best online deal I've seen so far for a 60rd brick of 7.5.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just wanted to say if anybody needs them try dansammo.com, I ordered some monday, met the Fed-Ex guy at the door today as I got home for lunch.
They were $10 for 10 + shipping. Not too shabby. Look under the ammunition section just below the 7.5x55.

okay what's with them, ordered mine over a week ago and nothing, not even a repsonse to 3 emails asking for info on my shipment?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

okay what's with them, ordered mine over a week ago and nothing, not even a repsonse to 3 emails asking for info on my shipment?

hmmm......I ordered mine on a Sunday night got a canned response from the ordering sys, next day got a Fed-Ex e-mail with shipping date and tracking #.......recieved on Friday no issues.....I assume they did your order the same, have you tried to find the shipment with the tracking number? I'd feel bad if someone got burned on my advice.....not too cool.
Let me know what happens.............Bill
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are they cardboard?  How long do they hold up?

Not that I shoot my K-31 much, still waiting on the 7.5 from Wolf.

They are a heavy waxed cardboard with a tin base, all of mine seemed to be in very good shape considering what they are made of. As for how well they hold up...dunno yet, I'll find out in two weeks, at my next outing.....will yet you know.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:32:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Are they cardboard?  How long do they hold up?

Not that I shoot my K-31 much, still waiting on the 7.5 from Wolf.

The cardboard ones tend to wear out, IME. I have 10 of them, but through normal use I'm down to 4. The steel ones are much better, but I could only ever find 2 of them at a show. I guard them well!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:37:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I probably wouldn't want to use clips with these K31s.  I'd run out of our limited supply of ammo much quicker

Dan seems like a good guy, he's been working with me, my first cc was rejected for some reason.  Soon as another is processed they'll be shipped to me, but hurry up this 7.5 goes fast at a range!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool, glad to hear it worked out. I'm looking foward to using mine at the next match we have, it's "classic battle rifle" month......have to find more ammo though......found out we need 80 rounds, and I only have a 60pk.........DOH.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Cool, glad to hear it worked out. I'm looking foward to using mine at the next match we have, it's "classic battle rifle" month......have to find more ammo though......found out we need 80 rounds, and I only have a 60pk.........DOH.

how convinient of them!  they don't like the swiss shooters, because they'll beat every other rifle out there!

got my 60rd brick from Dan the other day and he gave me 4 charger clips!

-mm
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL

I got hooked up Tuesday night with another 60pk
I just hope I can shoot as well as the rifle on Saturday....

The cool part is the 6 round chargers though.....last year, there were some 6 round count targets, so all the Mauser guys would be forced to reload......maybe this time I'll have a slight advantage , either that or it's time to get an Enfield........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top