Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2010 8:02:11 AM EDT
These thingys look pretty slick. Just ordered from SKD.

Anyone got any reviews/opinions on them? The reviews at SKD were all very positive.
I won't be wearing any armour or anything (I'm Joe public) but thought this would be
something nice to have for any training class I might take, SHTF, and just general
purpose shooting out at the farm.

-ZA
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought about getting some of the kywi's for it, but will probably wait until you guys get the shoulder harness
in stock before getting some of those in one order.

Thanks for the fast shipping.

-ZA
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You'll love it. It's extremely lowpro so you will have a hard time NOT adding MOLLE Pouches to. I would try and keep the front as slick as possible. Definitely pick up at least 2 KyWi's for your primary draw mags. Enjoy the rig.

SOS

Could I fit that or something like it in a universal since I like to run single mags in the pouches most of the time?
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the split front Boar.  The two things already mentioned are the Kiwis and the harness.

I keep an HSGI Taco on the upper right of the harness.

Also, I find that stacking my utility pouches in front seems less bulky than stacking them on the sides.  I have what my Doctor calls a little bit of a weight problem, and the front access is just easier and doesn't limit my arm movement.

Awesome choice.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have the split front Boar.  The two things already mentioned are the Kiwis and the harness.

I keep an HSGI Taco on the upper right of the harness.

Also, I find that stacking my utility pouches in front seems less bulky than stacking them on the sides.  I have what my Doctor calls a little bit of a weight problem, and the front access is just easier and doesn't limit my arm movement.

Awesome choice.

Yea... I got the split front one with the 6-mag backer panels. This thing rocks! I'll order a few of the kywis when the
shoulder harness comes back in stock. I plan on going shooting some steel targets with my Dad and nephew over
the holidays and this thing outta work well for hauling some loaded mags around.

BTW... what's a taco?

-ZA
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top