Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2002 6:10:48 PM EDT
What fun.  I've been an M1-A and AK shooter for a while, and finally sunk the dough into a new Bushmaster 20" today after months of waffling.

Definitely a few more plungers, buttons, hinges, and levers than I'm used to, but it's alot more fun to fiddle with than my AK. Can't wait to get to the range next Friday.

Just thought I'd share my giddiness...

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!
charging handle, selector, trigger and mag release.....where exactly is the confusion?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the AR-15 fold.  Now, if you want to see lots of knobs and levers you should check out my 6-barrel mini-gun.  It's a real bitch to clean, too.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the Obsession.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I just joined also, although I have been lurking for a couple of months getting good info on which AR I wanted to buy.  I went with a Bushmaster XM15 E2S 20" HBAR.  I am planning on shooting it tomorrow for the first time.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The total evilness in the world has increased.

Welcome to the cult club!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Good Choice! Welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome
The only downside is now you will have to buy mags for this rifle too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top