Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:30:25 PM EDT
This is the limited version with the "V" grind vs the chisel grind on their other CQC7s. Fit and finish is awesome. This knife seems built like a tank and the Wave feature is very addictive! Anyone else have this same model?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice knife, I really like Emerson's knives, I just keep losing them and I cannot bring myself to buy a third one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Nice knife, I really like Emerson's knives, I just keep losing them and I cannot bring myself to buy a third one.

They are expensive so I can see why. How exactly did you lose 2 of them? The clip is very tight.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Great looking knife! I've been wanting one of these for a hot minute.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
They just were not there one day and were not to be found after damb near turning everything upside down,that I own looking for the 1st then later on the 2nd one that I had.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the black version,  Love it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I tried to buy one of those when they came out, but people were pricing like it could cut thru rock. I'd still like to have one, if your don't mind, where did you get yours from?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate you, just thought you would like to know. Every time I look at Emersons, they're out of stock.

Where'd you buy it from?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 4:53:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I have the black version,  Love it.

I actually ordered mine through Nova Armament. Honestly, I paid full price at $195, but hoping that it will last me for several years.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top