Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 9:59:16 PM EDT
Well I picked up a Kimber CDP two days ago - have only sent a box down range so far (IDPA tomorrow night will see some more down)
But I am really wondering what to do with my Novak Hi-Power.  I never considered giving it up before but...
(I'd shoot at least 1000 from the Kimber before deciding it was good to go)
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 3:23:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you like it.. did you get the full-size version?  I really like the look and feel of the CDP's, and it will probably be my next gun purchase.  What sights do you have on it?
Thanks,
dp
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the new CDP! IMO, you should keep the HP, it's a classic as well.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys - got the full sized version (stupid Canadian Short Barrel laws) it came with the Kimber 3dot night sights.
Shot it again tonight at IDPA (GF was curling so I mannaged to get some trigger time, wait I shoot everyday anyway:)
the aluminum frame seems to allow a little more muzzle flip (less weight, go figure) but still a very nice gun.

Going to keep the HP still though - never can have enough toys anyway.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm jealous, I really want to pick up a CDP this year before Md's 'child proof gun' law goes into effect in 2003.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top