Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 1:50:22 PM EDT
My first gun I ever got was a 10/22 from my dad when I was 13. tens of thousands of rounds later the gun was no longer safe so it just sat in my gun safe for the next 10 years. I almost threw it out when it hit me, rebuild it and trick it out. I don't know why I didn't think of it before but 20 years (or so) later I have a great gun that I can give to my kids.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
List the mods.  I'm not too sure about the choice of optics but interesting none the less.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How was it no longer safe to shoot?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
nice, in its own way

how does it shoot?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Your red-dot sight looks like a lower & longer EOtech.  Does bushnell make it?  

Looks like a fun set-up for offhand.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:52:32 AM EDT
[#5]
nice rig
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Correct. It looks like a holosight.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How was it no longer safe to shoot?

There wasn't any more riflings left and I was the type of kid that had to take something apart to see how it worked, etc.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ya, it's a holosight from Bushnell that I bought a long time ago before I knew anything about EOtech
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
List the mods.  I'm not too sure about the choice of optics but interesting none the less.

* Black T Finnish on receiver
* Rebuilt trigger
* Stock from Magnum Research
* Butler Creek Carbon Barrel
* Bushnell Holosight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top