Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 4:27:53 PM EDT
Just received my JLD PTR91K from Blaine at Atlantic, great guy to deal with (the shameless plug should get me another 5% hopefully on future purchases)

Anyway, I was skeptical of the new tactical handguard.  However, I'm VERY impressed by it! Its not grey, but really nicely machined and black anodized.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I ask how much you paid for it from Atlantic, and how solidly it fits? i.e. would a green laser sight stay zeroed when I needed to do high speed shooting from the hip at night to hunt radioactive deer?
Serious question btw.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can I ask how much you paid for it from Atlantic, and how solidly it fits? i.e. would a green laser sight stay zeroed when I needed to do high speed shooting from the hip at night to hunt radioactive deer?
Serious question btw.

I purchased it with a new K rifle, it was about $875.  Yes, this sucker is stout.  BTW, I have two HK91 handguards so I'm going to sell it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serious question btw.

I purchased it with a new K rifle, it was about $875.  Yes, this sucker is stout.  BTW, I have two HK91 handguards so I'm going to sell it.

Sell the "tactical" handguard, or the rifle?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am gonna guess he ment
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=47&t=325153

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serious question btw.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man

I'm selling the new tacial hadguart, three (3) day inpectiod for $125 shipped  Its mint
jusy took it off of a new LJD PT91K I receved yesterday fom Aktantic,  Its in the EE inder guns accessories,
Reason I;m selling is  have to 2 barnd new with HK93 stocks that fit pertfect without mods. The tact is perfect and looks VERY COOL AND VERY WELL MACHINED.  Black anodized.  Seriorous inquireies I will gladly asseble back on to the KK91K and and post pices  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man

I'm selling the new tacial hadguart, three (3) day inpectiod for $125 shipped  Its mint
jusy took it off of a new LJD PT91K I receved yesterday fom Aktantic,  Its in the EE inder guns & accessories, Reason I;m selling is  have to 2 barnd new with HK93 stocks that fit pertfect without mods. The tact is perfect and looks VERY COOL AND VERY WELL MACHINED.  Black anodized.  Seriorous inquireies I will asseble back on to the KK91 and and poet pives  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tack hadguards
Serious question btw.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top