Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/26/2002 4:45:22 PM EST
Its been a great week as far as firearm purchases. I brought home the Sendero (300 win mag), picked up a Henry .22 for my son (one month old), Put a Sendero Stainless Fluted in .338 Rem Ultra Mag on layaway, and today I payed for my Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 Operator. I will have it on Monday. I will be sure to post pics.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:47:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By schapman43:
Its been a great week as far as firearm purchases. I brought home the Sendero (300 win mag), picked up a Henry .22 for my son (one month old), Put a Sendero Stainless Fluted in .338 Rem Ultra Mag on layaway, and today I payed for my Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 Operator. I will have it on Monday. I will be sure to post pics.

You might have to help your son hold that Henry. I bet Its a little long for his stature
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:56:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:

Originally Posted By schapman43:

You might have to help your son hold that Henry. I bet Its a little long for his stature

Yeah I was a bit disappointed. He just lays there next to it. Its like he doesnt even know what it is or something.

I pulled the 700VS out of the safe the other day and set it on the coffee table and asked my son "what he thought of that one". He responded with an impressive fart. Not quite sure what to think of that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:01:06 PM EST
HAHAHA He'll grow into his appriciation of fine firearms. Just give him another month or two
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:06:22 PM EST
Outstanding, schapman43!

Best wishes to your baby!
Top Top